By canadiankc - 04/06/2009 02:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at the waterpark. I decided to go down a slide shaped like a funnel. On the way down, my bikini bottom untied. Then I got lodged in a V shape, arse first, in the hole at the funnel exit, exposing myself to the entire pool until I could slither out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 404
You deserved it 8 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, but I pet you made a couple of people's days.

Comments

It's ok as long as you shaved ur junk and your not a fat arse if not shame on u hairy fat arse

Numba 10 ur problt a fat @$$ urself

YDI for wearing a bikini bottom that has to be tied. Those only look good on skinny models during a photoshoot, they're barely fit to go into the water with because they untie quickly, let alone go on a water slide.

It's funny how about 80% of people automatically assume a girl in a bikini is skinny & hot. if someone gets stuck on a slide at a water park all by themselves.. chances are they're on the large side. just sayin'. even cheap waterparks have wide slides. also, i can't help but think if your bikini bottoms really did come off midway down the slide, you wouldn't have tried to throw your ******* legs over your head. you'd probably cover your shit with your hands, stay as still as possible, and pray to god that there's something near by that you can hide behind once you get down.

planetearth 0

#31 THANK YOU !!!!! How has no one ever seen one of these? You guys really think an amusement park would build a slide that was possible to to get stuck in, no matter how fat???? No. Fake fake fake!!

planetearth 0

Oh and #12 you're ******* dumb. EVEN THOUGH this is a fake FML, #10 said she was fat because she GOT STUCK IN A HOLE. Not because her bikini came undone.