By canadiankc - 04/06/2009 02:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at the waterpark. I decided to go down a slide shaped like a funnel. On the way down, my bikini bottom untied. Then I got lodged in a V shape, arse first, in the hole at the funnel exit, exposing myself to the entire pool until I could slither out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 404
You deserved it 8 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, but I pet you made a couple of people's days.

Comments

karpaltunnell 0

Okaaay thats something that always happens to other people, if you know what I mean.

Walt_1990 3

What is with making people's days here lol. Like I say, the ticket price was well worth it to the viewers now lol. FYL for sure.

karpaltunnell 0

Haha I think Its ironic that your username is canadiankc, like isn't it too cold in Canada for waterparks? Or maybe I'm just being American...

Right cause the sun just stops shining north of the 49th parallel. Obviously we live in big blocks of ice all year round and can't walk outside without ten layers of clothes. Also I live in a igloo, my Internet connection is a block of ice, and why yes, those colourful pieces of money I carry really are from my monopoly set. You've got to be kidding me. Are your northern states too cold for water slides? Do the people of Washington walk around with scarfs on all year? I think not. Most of Canada has very warm summers, temperatures in the interior regions especially swinging to extremes throughout the year. Not to mention that my corner of Canada doesn't even get more than a few centimetres of snow each winter. Someone needs a head check. Really badly.

the OP doesn't even live in Canada. HE is from the UK. don't be deceived by a username!

Daffodilly 14

Is anyone else concerned that HE wears a bikini??

thesaras 0

Don't be obese and you won't be embarrassed by that oh and it's people like you who ruin society.

I accidentally voted you up, but it's people like YOU who ruin society.

WOW. How in the world did you manage that?! D: One-piece swimsuits are your friends on water parks, seriously. Or even a bikini that doesn't unties. Heck, even my bikinis that have strings have an extra loop so crazy stuff like that won't happen. 9_9

thesaras 0

Don't listen to numba 18 he yes a he is a douch and yes his mothers.

car6435 0

it bad but atleast it aint the surf board

Phlecks 0
rodgaetef 0

yes because all guys wear bikini's...oh wait they don't so the OP is clearly a female :P

its says hes a guy but y would a guy be wearin a bikini O.o lol