By canadiankc - 04/06/2009 02:14 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at the waterpark. I decided to go down a slide shaped like a funnel. On the way down, my bikini bottom untied. Then I got lodged in a V shape, arse first, in the hole at the funnel exit, exposing myself to the entire pool until I could slither out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 404
You deserved it 8 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks, but I pet you made a couple of people's days.

Comments

pic or it didnt happen but really... bad day. im sorry FYL

shazam_09 0

ahahahahahhahahhahahha thats hilarious

LOL, I love how most of the people here assume the chick was attractive. For the people at the park's sake, let's hope she was.

als2711 0

i love how people assume their either obese or attractive but nobody is noticing it says shes a male

naysay91 0

This made me laugh, but that's horrible.

Yeah, without sounding too mean, if you got lodged in a freakin water slide, you're a big girl and should be sparing the rest of us the sight of you in a bikini...especially one that unties so easily. Oh, I forgot the part about not sounding mean.

rofl_lol_lmao 0

its hard to believe but you dont have to be fat. this happened to me when i was 12 (minus the missing swimsuit) and people thought i was anorexic.

littlemisslee 0

I didn't say YDI for this, but I guess the lesson here is trying to look sexy and gain attention, and, let's face it, that's why girls wear the un-functional bikini instead of a safe one-piece at a water park, will alwys result in bad karma.

Maybe some girls wear bikinis because they don't like bathing suites? I think they look horrible, that's why I wear a bikini. Jeez, you people need to stop overanalyzing things.

whosryanlord 0

Fake. Has anyone been on one of those slides? The exit is like 7 feet in diameter. Otherwise people would plug it up like a sink and drown.

bizzle187 0

First post I've seen here dayummm