By furball - 15/06/2014 20:01 - Inchture

Today, I was at Sea World and was about to take a picture of the big walrus. I noticed my phone was still set to use the front camera, and I muttered "Oops, selfie mode." A guy next to me turned, looked at me, and said "Not like there's a difference for you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 257
You deserved it 9 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn OP...I have some aloe for that burn.

You do not insult random people in public like that. You just don't! **** humanity.

Comments

Keep telling your self that. Obesity isn't beautiful period

RedPillSucks 31

Not the same thing. Also, standards change all the time. In todays world, Marilyn Monroe would have been a plus-size model.

ask a feminist whether shed date a man shorter than herself, when she says no question why a man should then be compelled to date a woman fatter than himself

batmanlovergirl 1

#21 You have no idea how offensive that sounds. Ever heard of the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?

Oh wow, 21, who pissed in your cornflakes today? You're incredibly rude, and I find you even more ridiculous because you're saying that behind a screen. Please don't add to the number of internet trolls.

Sounds like he has some issues he needs to work through before he's allowed to be alone in public. Until then he needs a minder and a muzzle.

That's where you push him into water the walrus is in. #nowwholookslikeawalrus

I see you're new here, so I'll be nice. This isn't ******* twitter or Facebook or Instagram or wherever the **** else the number sign (aka pound sign, octothorpe) has been stolen. Don't use it here. I do this because I care, damn it. And because I'm a nice ******* guy.

friedpwnadge 25

Everyone on this thread but DocBastard is a massive douche, including myself for posting this comment. Know thy place O peasantry.

#16, Doc's a big deal on this app. Listen to him.

Not sure if I should down vote for calling everyone a douche or up vote for calling self a douche...

And he's a Dr. Always listen to the Dr.

Should've said "oh I'm sorry, I didn't know there was an asshole enclosure" and then took his picture.. That's just my opinion.

And over here kids, is an asshole! They're much more common than you think. We see them everyday! They just look like normal people. Here, go beat it with these sticks!

Some people just feel bad about themselves and need to take it out on others...... But that's no excuse, shove him in! >:(

Respect101 17

Who says that? If your trying to make a pun that was bad... and not badass, it's a walrus, and plus who would kiss someone they just insulted and met?

Could have been worse. Could have thrown dead fish at ya.

olpally 32

"Thanks, you ******* prick." Would've been the appropriate response.

Some people just can't mind their own business

Even though that was mean and all that,That was one of the greatest ever burns