By katt_is_here - 02/10/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was at my job in the Halloween store. I had to tell someone, "Please stop hitting the Bieber wig with that pimp cane." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 799
You deserved it 4 154

katt_is_here tells us more.

Clarification time I guess. The wig was still in the bag as it was at the store. The pimp cane was another item sold at the store. I chose brevity in the FML for impact. No pun intended. I should add that I was dressed as zombie Amy Winehouse at the time so I had a horrible beehive wig on. It was a very interesting evening.

Top comments

"sir stop hitting that justin bieber wig with that pimp cane" "this bitch owes me money, shut up"

Comments

That's such a great sentence. I hope the FML is that you had to tell them to stop, and not that they were doing it. Because they seemed to be taking a pretty epic course of action.

Was any one wearing the wig. Say JB himself in the wig

Joshoa123 16

Why would you stop someone from assaulting Bieber memorabilia?

iFizzgig 11

What u wanted to feel specal so u put comment moderated well ur not specal ur stupid

goldiefox 0

What guy would even dress up like Justin Beiber?

Young lesbians. I don't think Justin Beiber looks like a girl; I think he looks like a creepy sonic-murderbot. He's too shiny and he looks too much like "nonthreatening boy" to be real. His hometown is Uncanny Valley, Canada.

emodude44 0

I'm Canadian and most of us avoid his town like its haunted. Its not. But they say a horde of bloodthirsty creatures make pilgrameges to the area and kill anything that offends their religion...

WolfGirlRin 12

Emodude44. Ur my new hero. This comment and the first one you posted were just amazing.

lmfao_shame 9

anyone who wants da ladies.

1crabbygirl 10

You're on your way to becoming an effective parent. Welcome to my surreal world.

hannahcorrine 0

If only the wig was the real thing...

You've been practicing for that your whole life. You know it!

IThinkItsAlright 7