By katt_is_here - 02/10/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was at my job in the Halloween store. I had to tell someone, "Please stop hitting the Bieber wig with that pimp cane." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 799
You deserved it 4 154

katt_is_here tells us more.

Clarification time I guess. The wig was still in the bag as it was at the store. The pimp cane was another item sold at the store. I chose brevity in the FML for impact. No pun intended. I should add that I was dressed as zombie Amy Winehouse at the time so I had a horrible beehive wig on. It was a very interesting evening.

Top comments

"sir stop hitting that justin bieber wig with that pimp cane" "this bitch owes me money, shut up"

Comments

innerbeast86 3

I don't know what is sadder that you actually felt this was an fml moment or that it was published I got an fml for you your job prospects are so bad you took a job at a Halloween store.

Wow what a horrible day!! I'd hate that if that happened to me. Oh wait, I wouldn't give a ****.

I find the FMLs that are funny are more enjoyable. I laughed my ass off after the fact, which is why I chose to share it with you fine people.

punkin_26 16

I love this post!!!! How many people can say their job is that funny!

Katie_Kutthroat 8

OH NO!!!!! How would I have known you were going to post about this?!?! Ah well, off to plague some other Halloween store.....

kitsune3 20

I'm laughing my arse off right now. That was just too good... On a side note, I'd have put the wig on a skeleton and pretended to hack at it with a machete.

Shut the **** up to you hating on Bieber. He didn't do anything to you. He's just a regular 17 year old guy,, living his dreams. Stop the hate. You dont like him? Cool, no one said you had to. Just stop having to go on and on about it. He's a great kid. It's not like he's doing anything wrong.

punkin_26 16

Wow! Chill Kiddo. It was just a bieber wig and chances are, if given the opportunity, we wouldn't beat the real Bieber with a pimp cane. Atleast most of us wouldn't, right lionlvr? ;) Besides Diddy would probably jump out with his pimp cane in defense of the Bieb.

You talk about it as if it's like the Holocaust, calm yourself down.

Do you need some butthurt cream? I think they sell it at Walmart, but you would have to ask your mom.

As long as the little plague child is around of course we'll hate him