By NiHao - 28/09/2009 03:16 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was at my friend's dorm eating supper. He and all his roommates are Chinese, and since I'm majoring in Chinese, I could understand what they were talking about. Too bad none of his friends knew that, and talked about banging me while I was sitting there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 124
You deserved it 3 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i would have surprised them by speaking to them in chinese and tell them an awesome comeback to shut them up then walked right out.

You should've responded in Chinese by saying, "Too bad I wouldn't feel your tiny Asian dicks!" Buhahahaha.

Comments

how did he not know your major? lmfao #10

really?? This is an fml...? a bunch of Asian guys think you're attractive? I can't wait to see how you handle REAL problems!

ashblueeyez14 0

LOL you should of said something back

At least you're doing well in Chinese :)

major in Chinese? what? is that a real major?

quackquackquac 0

yeah. foreign language teachers do it all the time. like spanish teachers major in spanish. it's also culture and stuff, not just the language.

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

next time if they say stuff like that, you should be like "that would be fun" in flawless Chinese. ahaha, that would be amazing.

I agree, if they had been insulting u the entire time than it would suck.. I think how u handled it is FYL.. u coulda made such a joke of those guys by saying something in Chinese to them..

lotsologan 2

Me so horny! Me love you long time! That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this. Lol

THISISCITRUS 0

why didn't you call them out? I wouldn't assume all Asians speak an Asian language, they shouldn't assume you only speak English. You should've taught them a lesson!!