By Bareassed - 29/07/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I was at a water park with my family. They wanted me to stand underneath this big bucket filled with water. I didn't know it tips over, and my swimsuit isn't the tightest, so when all the water fell down, my swimsuit bottoms fell to my knees in front of tons of kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 620
You deserved it 12 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you think the bucket wouldn't tip over? YDI

And what else would a large bucket full of water at a water park possibly do?

Comments

You didn't know that the big bucket of water at the water park that your family wanted to take of picture of you under tipped over... Really? Could you not just have assumed that that was probably going to be the case?

Sounds awesome! :o) Hopefully your family gets a (friendly) laugh from it for some years to come :o) To all the "you should have known better" killjoys: do you go around assuming that you clothes are going to fall off at the next moment? No? I thought not...

It is always wise to observe your surroundings and not be some complacent twit...

All I hope is u didn't have a bush diesel enough to poke a kid in the face

YDI for not realising that a bucket filled with water at a water park would tip and wet you.

Seriously! What did she think was going to happen?! Total YDI!

metamorphmagus 0

YDI for being a woman. Next time get born properly!

ya canadas the best and every one loves us

Starcatch77 20

Dude. It's one thing to say that you shouldn't make fun of the Americans who died in 9/11, because that isn't funny. But beyond that, you're completely insane. Saying that someone "deserves to die" for not being American is the most racist (and the worst part is that Americans are all races, not just white like I'm assuming you are) ignorant thing I have ever read on this site. Just stop.

uh, dude, how could you NOT see that coming. xDDD srsly? a big bucket filled with water? YDI for being so gullible/just plain clueless.

haha, i was there and i saw it happen! now i'm going to stalk you for 3 weeks.... okay not really...

freddie_fml 0

Great Wolf Lodge, right? I freaking LOVE standing under that huge bucket.