By Jennnn - 16/09/2009 20:08 - United States

Today, I was at a stop light when I saw a cute police officer at the light across the intersection. Trying to be cute as I drove by, I turned and winked and waved. The car in front of me stopped, I rear ended them and then got rear ended. The cute cop winked back, then wrote me a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 813
You deserved it 57 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trojan124 0

"trying to be cute"= automatic YDI. Also, winking is creepy.

Comments

omg YDI for trying to hit on a cop! YDI for not knowing how to drive...real slick. The image of this story alone is really funny tho LOL

I have no idea mistercoffee XD I hate when girls try to "act cute" and by the way OP, YDI and I hope you know why

Why women shouldnt drive... ******* idiot. And dont bother trying to argue with me, I'm confident women are worse drivers and nothing you say will change that.

YDI for trying to hit on a cop and drive at the same time

"trying to be cool/cute/attractive/whatever ..." is an instant YDI. You're stupid, OP and your story is an exemplary case of YDI. I hope they took your licence.

YDI for trying to flirt with someone while driving, especially a cop. What was the point? Did you think he'd turn his lights on, chase you down, and ask you for a date because you're just so adorable and no one has ever winked at him before? Moron.

mylyfsukswbu 0

good job haha, this is one of my new favorites. this is why i love this site; i get joy out of other peoples pain. im just happy this wasnt me :)

After a lot of stories and "trying to be cute" like this one, I have to ask Is everoyne in the States SO stupid?

Hilarious; I feel for you, but mate, you totally deserved that XD

Your obviously retarded for trying to compute a country’s level of intelligence based on a single web blog on a website that is replete with emo teenagers,

I just love when people say, "Your retarded/stupid/an idiot/etc." It nullifies your entire point. However, no, not everyone in the States is that stupid. There are idiots who do moronic things everywhere. It's pretty common.

So your saying generalizing about a country’s intelligence based on fml is not retarded?

Yes, yes, we get it. Good job, fifty other morons just like you have already made this same joke before you - and none of them were funny either.

No, I'm not. Otherwise, I wouldn't have disagreed with what that person originally said. It is a very dumb assumption on their part.

so it turns out that my calling him retarded was an accurate statement, and thus did not nullify my entire point; I merely inserted it in there for some comedic hyperbole. therefore your critique of my statement was completely pointless, since you agreed with my general proposition. go **** yourself you dumb beaver.

It nullifies your point because you're calling someone else retarded, yet you can't even write "you're" correctly. Instead you put "your", which is a completely different thing. Even I, "the retarded", know that. :) Sorry, my intention is not to generalize, but it is amazing the hundredsand hundreds of stories that just defy common sense. Especially those that include "I was trying to be cute" or "trying to be cool" and "trying to be sexy". Seriuosly. Who the hell tells those guys all that stuff is cute, cool or sexy?. Pathetic. So, that's where my question's coming from.

Who the **** are you to correct my grammar, you are just another overweight bitch from the south. you cannot even construct an argument that does not ramble. Way to flip flop on the issue- first I am nullifying my point because of calling somebody retarded—then I am actually retarded because I used the incorrect version of “your.” Next you state that you were just trying to clarify the definition of cute. What the **** are you talking about you are fat, no one will ever love you.

Why the hell are you assuming she's fat? Are you in fact saying she's an idiot and unloved because she's fat? And what does her *presumed* origination from the south have anything to do with this? Sounds like you're generalising and being very judgmental. Do you know what that makes you? A hypocrite. :)

danceoo 0

um yeah he wrote you a ticket. it's negligent driving. You have to concentrate- get it? also, any story that begins with 'i was trying to act cute' never ends well. Focus on your driving, and stop giving women such a bad name!