By Ben - 01/03/2010 03:46 - United States

Today, I was arrested for DWI in my own apartment complex. I had to be released into the custody of a sober adult, but I wasn't allowed access to my phone to get any numbers. I only have a few memorized. So I was picked up from jail by my ex-girlfriend and her fiancé - my manager at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 021
You deserved it 17 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this is a huge ydi. don't drive drunk idiot

Go to ******* hell, OP. Here's hoping you wind up with your head inside a tree trunk sooner or later. Two of my friends have died thanks to people like you.

Comments

GodBarack 5

This isn't even funny. Not even the bit at the end, the fact that you were driving while drunk takes every bit of humor out of this.

Totally agree with snickerdoodle!!!

texas_justice 0

...anyone who drinks alcohol or uses drugs is at risk for this behavior. i dont think i need to explain why. so, that's a pretty long list of people to hate. good luck with all that hating.

using drugs? ok to some extent yes, but for pot smoking..... nah!

crackiebob 0

stoned driving is a lot harder to do than drunk driving.

texas_justice 0

@35 ...pot makes you a better driver? get real. does it make you smarter too? does it help you lose weight? ...getting high is all about self-improvement, right?

Yeah maaaan, pot has no side-effects whatseover duuude.

crackiebob 0
andrysb24 5

at least she was nice enough to pick you up

GodBarack 5

Are you insane?! I hope that was a joke (I'm pretty sure it would be.)

snicker doodles how old are you 12? you probably can't drive. I got a dui for having a .07 bac. you can still get duis without being over the legal limit your license just doesn't get suspended. that's not my point my point is you're all being assholes who knows what this guys BAC was he couldve been pulled over for not using his signal like me and getting a DUI. the guy didn't kill anyone lay off him.

crackiebob 0

You might not kill anyone being twice over the legal limit, either; that doesn't make it okay, idiot.

crackiebob 0

do you people even drink? now and agian your going to drive drunk, it's going to happen. lay off the man.

you need to get laid snickerdoodle, or smoke some ganja!

crackiebob 0

see once agian women shouldn't drive

Snickerdoodles has a legitimate point but again, I think we get it yo. Calm the crap down.

letitbe56 0

"do you people even drink? now and agian (sic) your (sic) going to drive drunk, it's going to happen. lay off the man." Yo asshole, if you know you have to drive home, the answer is DON'T DRINK, not "Oh well, I'm going to drive drunk now and again, so it might as well be now." There is nothing good about people like you who are casual about driving drunk. Nothing good. I sincerely hope you wake up before you kill someone, or you yourself die (like my uncle).

I drink. I have never and will never get behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated. Being in college I know plenty of idiots who take a similarly-casual approach to drinking and drinking/driving, but there's a reason it's against the law. It's because people get KILLED. Maybe not every time, but often, and when you're drunk and your judgment and coordination is impaired you have very little say over whether it will be THIS time.

Agreed with Talaina. I drink. Not often, but I do. I drink responsibly, though. If I get drunk, someone else drives me home. Usually, I only have one or two and then it's hours later before I get behind the wheel. I'm very sensitive to alcohol, so if I can feel even the tiniest bit in my system, Im not driving. My group of friends used to be the type who thought they drove better drunk. That is, until almost every one of them got a DUI. They're a lot smarter now and, if we're somewhere and they get drunk, they usually let ME drive them home. I'm Designated Danika! I'm totally ok with that, too. I'd much rather have my friends safe than taking the chance of driving under the influence.

Shae84 0

Damnit. Snicker ALMOST got in an accident.

I never said anything about being twice over the legal limit. he couldve been driving after one drink having a .04 bac which is fine because you don't start feeling effects until .05. I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't tell him to go die without knowing the whole situation.