By prince-charming - 07/11/2009 10:12 - Kuwait

Today, I was acting as Prince Charming for a 5 year old's birthday party. After my scene at the ball, the narrator asked the kids, "Was the Prince handsome?" and they all replied with a chorus of "Nooooo!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 492
You deserved it 31

Top comments

perdix 29

But the Prince had lots of money, so all the "princesses" found him Charming enough. "Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome"

Kids are really literal~probably thought narrator meant "Prince Handsome". Follow it up with "was the Prince Charming?" and you'd get a "YES!"

Comments

lheyra 0

wow. some of you out there are assholes. it doesnt matter who calls you ugly or whatever, it is still going to hurt your feelings. ..besides small chidren tend to speak with little inhibition and their commentary, as rude as it ususally is, is often thier honest opion. However, I feel bad for the OP. It may help him to know that they may have said that because A) one of them began the word NO and the rest of them copycated to fit in, and b) they think boys are "icky" anyway.

sammyRachelle 0

They're just little kids, half of this don't even understand what "handsome" means. You shouldn't take offense.

GIRAFFES 0

you deserve it for being a fag. and this illustration sucks.

I like this illustration. Unlike other ones, it doesn't spend one part on the FML and the rest making up some random crap. It's just one image and gets right to the point.

Ahh, thank you! I was worried that it was an illustration and not a superlong comic but I figured short is sweet, too.

beeyacht 0

Aw cute! :D Love the illustration :D

Shae22fml 0

haha oh ok that sucks i'll admit you're life must be shit if that happenes.

According to the illustration, the prince is a Ginger. No wonder he isn't handsome.

Pretty sure the prince in the illustration reminds me of Ron Weasley.