By prince-charming - 07/11/2009 10:12 - Kuwait

Today, I was acting as Prince Charming for a 5 year old's birthday party. After my scene at the ball, the narrator asked the kids, "Was the Prince handsome?" and they all replied with a chorus of "Nooooo!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 492
You deserved it 31

Top comments

perdix 29

But the Prince had lots of money, so all the "princesses" found him Charming enough. "Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome"

Kids are really literal~probably thought narrator meant "Prince Handsome". Follow it up with "was the Prince Charming?" and you'd get a "YES!"

Comments

cpatrick820 3

I'm a proud ginger. Hate me all you want, but I have NO SHAME

That sucks! Dont let anyone say you're not beautiful.

Spac3Ghost 0

nore like "anyTHING" hahahaha!!!

They're five years old. They probably think all boys are ugly.

Spac3Ghost 0

hahaha!!! i wish!!! my girlfriends baby sister is a strange little child who always follows my around and hugs me with her head on my crotch!!!!!!!! i can be mistaken for a paedo!!!

1dude69 0

I think maybe you should have been looking for nods from the moms instead of worrying about the kids, but hey, to-may-to, to-mah-to i guess...

excuse me!!!! KIDS DO NOT SUCK U ***HOLE!!!! IM A KID!!!!!!!!

0_O overreacting fail mate. i know some kids dont suck......but the ones in this fml do....sooo. yep. my bad...... but kids suck. xD jk jk...

I work at a summer camp, and in my experience, every year there will be one counselor on whom all the little girls will have a crush, but if our camp director were to say anything like 'who thinks so-and-so is cute?' they'd all shout 'ewwwww!' But knowing the counselors for these kids, I get to know all of the little kid gossip. So the OP probably isn't too bad-looking.