By prince-charming - 07/11/2009 10:12 - Kuwait

Today, I was acting as Prince Charming for a 5 year old's birthday party. After my scene at the ball, the narrator asked the kids, "Was the Prince handsome?" and they all replied with a chorus of "Nooooo!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 492
You deserved it 31

Top comments

perdix 29

But the Prince had lots of money, so all the "princesses" found him Charming enough. "Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome"

Kids are really literal~probably thought narrator meant "Prince Handsome". Follow it up with "was the Prince Charming?" and you'd get a "YES!"

Comments

Am i the only one who immediatly thought Ron Weasley?

I'm the one that drew it, I never meant for it to look like Ron! I was just drawing a kid with freckles as the prince... hahah my bad.

It's also partly 'cause he has a red-and-gold liony thing on his shield.

Sun_Kissed18 25

I like the illustration, and yes he does remind me of Ron :)

Lurve the "FML" belt buckle in the illustration.

MyOwnMetaphor 0

Why when people think ugly they think red hair? Gingers are hot

OPISDUMB 0

Gingers are ANYTHING but hot*. *also includes good looking, pretty, handsome, beautiful, not ugly, attractive, etc.

MissMolly 0

I think they're hot :) It's all just a matter of preference

People, people!!! Gingers are either really hot or really ugly. There's no in between.

misha1995 0

Wow that sucks. I would have felt failed. Real ego hit.

mmmm I kinda know how that feels....

Lol @ the prince having 'FML' on his belt.

its_shrimpage 0

but Ron weasely is HOT :] adorable illustration

haha naww there there. haha and #53 i agree!!

helen1988 0
LeCielNousAide 7

what's with all the hating on gingers? people seem to have this idea lodged in their heads that anyone with red hair is ugly and that they should change themselves by dying it to make everyone else happy. like any hair color, I think it depends on the person and the shade of red their hair is. my roommate's pretty and she's a redhead. anyway, funny illustration and to the OP: kids tend to copycat each other so one kid probably said no and the rest continued to fit in.