By justme - 09/02/2010 18:20 - France

Today, I was about to take a crap when the smoke alarm went off. I ran out of the bathroom and tried to run downstairs. I tripped and shit on myself. The alarm had gone off cause my kid put my wallet in the toaster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 636
You deserved it 5 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saranottelling 7

I can already see almost every comments, "Why does your kid have access to your wallet and the toaster? YDI!!!!!111." Meanwhile, the OP's kid, a 35 year old, is eating Pop Tarts and playing Tetris inthe basement. He's thinking on doing something with his girlfriend later, Bertha. Bertha is a blow-up doll. He hides his parents medications so they can't kick him out. He also starves them by eating all the food they have. OP, f your life indeed.

Comments

chicagoowns 0

actually it's not ur kids fault of any of this. It's your fault. Who lets their one year-old move around the house and gives them enough time to get your wallet and put it in the the toaster. Your just an awful parent.

bfffness 0

so finish taking a shit then run downstairs... the fire will wait for you to wipe your ass

oh my ******* god that is awful... and made me laugh hysterically outloud. sorry. x]

omglol my throat hurts from laughing so hard!!

thedivinecomeD 0

OMG!!! I never imagined a worse situation!!! imagine needing to take a serious dump while there is a fire in the building!!! wooow... (I found that concept more interesting than this FML)

awissa92 0

Why do people say "YDI for leaving your wallet in reach!!" The kid could have put a toy in the toaster! What then? "YDI for leaving toys in reach!!!!". Give the OP a break.

hahahahahahhaha that's the best one I have heard yet!!!!!!!