By justme - 09/02/2010 18:20 - France

Today, I was about to take a crap when the smoke alarm went off. I ran out of the bathroom and tried to run downstairs. I tripped and shit on myself. The alarm had gone off cause my kid put my wallet in the toaster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 636
You deserved it 5 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saranottelling 7

I can already see almost every comments, "Why does your kid have access to your wallet and the toaster? YDI!!!!!111." Meanwhile, the OP's kid, a 35 year old, is eating Pop Tarts and playing Tetris inthe basement. He's thinking on doing something with his girlfriend later, Bertha. Bertha is a blow-up doll. He hides his parents medications so they can't kick him out. He also starves them by eating all the food they have. OP, f your life indeed.

Comments

if your kid is putting wallets in the toaster I'm assuming they are pretty young? so then why would you run out of the house without getting your children if the alarm goes off?!

that may have been the reason for the rush. no?

wow who said they were leaving the house?

well usually if your fire alarm goes off you don't run and hide in another room... you run to get out of the house....

All it said was that the OP ran downstairs. Why the **** would you assume (s)he was running outside? The kid and/or the fire alarm obviously could have been downstairs, dumbass.

Blink182ftw 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! looks like someone needs a new wallet....

martic835 2

This has been added to my favorite FML list. I hope you made your kid clean up your mess.

I like that no one pointed out that he ran out of the house with out his kid. that's karma for leaving your kid in what you thought was a burning house! Also why I think this one is fake FYL anyways

I pointed it out. I agree with you.. it is fake. and honestly not funny

two retards thinking he was running out of the house. it doesnt even say that.

you're right it doesn't. that was my bad. this still isn't funny though in my opinion so chill bitch :)

you need to discipline your kid and pull the smoke alarm while he takes a shit

PentiumBawls8 0

i guess he wanted to spice up your expenses

stormin972 0