By Anonymous - 03/09/2009 03:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wanted to make love with my boyfriend for the first time. I wanted everything to be perfect. The CD kept skipping, the rose petals had ants all over them, and he couldn't get it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 105
You deserved it 13 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sheesh - poor guy was under so much pressure, what with trying to replicate every cliched movie ever made 'n all, no wonder he choked!

Rose petals? Somebody's read a few too many romance novels. At least you didn't have a Twilight fantasy.... **** that shit.

Comments

Fail. Why do women think it's going to be so amazing the first time? it's lasts like ten seconds and you both kinda awkwardly lay there, confused and angry.

Doesn't have to be that way, you know. Way to aim low. xD

meggy_joy 2

not everyone's like that. some do have an amazing first time.

Wtf? CDs? Rose petals? Are you out of your mind? It's freakin' making love, not getting married. And who uses CDs anyways? You don't have to worry about skips if you use an mp3 player like everyone else does...

all you jaded sex veterans out there can shut it. i think it's sweet >_> bit over the top, but still a nice thought ^^ sorry it kind of failed xD

youaresofucked 0

finally someone who's think what I do. No wonder romance is dead these days.....its becasue of all of you!

And the ants. And the skipping CD. And anxiety. :-) I blame idealism - when romance has to be perfect, it's hard for it to persist. *coughs in the OP's general direction*

Yeah, you're right, it is nice - but it's nice to do it "just because" all the time :) not JUST because it's your first time with someone... that's bound to be awkward if you have high expectations

the first time is going to suck regardless. get a new boyfriend with a piece that works and relax. you don't have to make it like a movie every time. just enjoy yourself.

Why should she dump the bf??? She obviously ruined it with all her attention on perfection instead of him. I say she owes him a BJ (at least).

boatkicker 4

My first time didn't suck, Not at all. Of course it also didn't have rose petals, ants and a skipping CD.

with a piece that works? geez boys are no robots

YDI for putting so much pressure on him to make it perfect for the first time.

VoxEOD 0

i agree, you gotta make it comfortable for the guy for his first time. i had the anxiety crap too, i sympathize

This got me so horny that I now have an enormous erection and I would be glad to stick it in your Vag for a small fee. WARNING: I don't give a shit if it hurts, I go hard.

Awww and they say good men are hard to find........ or is that hard men are good to find?

jessicadawg 0

I'm a virgin, and I want it to be special too, but damn ur askin for too much!

This made me lol. Asexual all the way. **** all that relationship drama and awkwardness.

And kids like you who claim they're asexual make me lol.

Kids who never believe anyone no matter what they say make me lol as well.

im just going to summarise this with a quote... its sex not rocket science