By LynnJ - 06/02/2010 02:18 - Canada

Today, I walked past a group of men at the mall and one of them mooed at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 305
You deserved it 6 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've said, "Yep... That's right! Myyyy milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!!" Then flipped your hair and winked. Mhmm

Comments

that's messed up. and for all the other people who thinks this is funny or that she deserved this have no clue about her circumstances. She could not even be heavy and the guy was just being a jerk. Or if she is heavy, she could have some kind of disease that she has no control over that makes it nearly impossible for her to look the so called "normal" that society sets on the world. Either way, its not our place to be judging her so harshly and making her life worse.

AnnaBanana223 0

this made me laugh so hard. not really an fyl, but definitely worth reading (:

YDI for being fat. Perhaps this will allow you to reflect upon your life, and make a difference. And before anyone responds with the "real women have curves" rubbish, i'd like to point out: Curves =/= balloons of fat.

Actually, real women were not put on this earth for the sole purpose of looking attractive to you, so whether or not strangers are fat is none of your business. They don't need a lecture about how much they need to reflect on their lives, or whatever. There are only two reasons why other people's weight could possibly affect you at all: 1. You're concerned that overweight people might be unhealthy 2. You're a shallow prick that hates looking at fat women Whatever category you belong in, a stranger's weight is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. (1) You are not that person's doctor, and (2) the world does not revolve around you. Other people do not exist for the purpose of pleasing your aesthetic sensibilities. OP: I hope you told that guy to **** OFF.

expen_dable 0

I love how you tell this guy that he doesn't need to give people lectures on how they need to reflect on their lives and then you basically do that.

genungapearl 0

"YDI for being fat," bla bla bla. Whether or not the OP in in fact overweight is irrelevant, its called MANNERS, people, its called ETIQUETTE. You wouldn't want someone pointing out what you perceived to be your physical flaws, so why would you do it somebody else? The man sounds like he's 10, and even a ten year old should get punished for this idiocy.

YDI for being such a fat human... diet amd exercise mcfatty briches...

LOL. omg that's really effed up :/ i'm sorry

People are awful. I don't know if you actually are overweight or not--it doesn't really matter. But if you have a problem with compulsive overeating, there is hope. Overeaters Anonymous is free and non-judgmental. You can go to www.oa.org to find a meeting near you.