By jess - 15/02/2012 17:47 - United States

Today, I walked out onto the driveway to find my mom standing on the wet pavement, screaming at the worms that had come out after the rain, saying that they were "on private property" and that they were "trespassing." All of our neighbors had come out of their houses to watch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 000
You deserved it 2 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I'd come out to watch too, I mean who do those worms think they are!? The nerve...

incognito1520 20

Am I the only one who pictured the mom in a robe and curlers while smoking? It makes her seem even crazier if you do.

Comments

incognito1520 20

Am I the only one who pictured the mom in a robe and curlers while smoking? It makes her seem even crazier if you do.

You're not the only one. I picture a mid forties woman in a loosened robe and large hair rollers, walking around in dirty used-to-be cozy slippers, shaking the morning newspaper at the worms, vein popping teeth baring eye bulging, stiff legged saggy waving breasted senile woman, unloading massive amounts of years of built up stress and anger only to walk back to her house afterwards calmly. Sadly I see no cigarette, in my mind if you're that stressed you would smoke one rather than yell at worms.

Wow something tells me u may have seen this first hand to be that descriptive lol

The mental image of this is actually ******* hilarious. You should have recorded it and put it on youtube.

I can't help it but I now constantly think of the redneck scene from South Park where they constantly yell "They're stealing our jobs!!!11one1!!"

That story seemed embarrassing but funny!!:)

bigtaytay 13

Is your mom on any of the following: A. Crack B. Cocaine C. Heroine D. All of the above E. All of the above...plus more

Does your mom sit in a rocking chair on your front porch holding a rifle with millions of cats?

RedPillSucks 31

How the hell do millions of cats fit on/in a rifle?

DalPozzo13 10

I did the same thing with garden gnomes! I swore they were moving when my back was turned (o.0)...