By Bear - 01/02/2009 17:38 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my Mum and Dad having sex and didn't even realize what they were doing until she shouted at him to go harder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 405
You deserved it 5 975

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alwaysalady 0

When I was a teenager, I came home before my curfew, and my parents were going at it on the dining room table. I never came home on time again.

Comments

proudpessimist 0

how would you not know.......

dude that sucks. i would have died if i saw that.

You didn't realize what they were doing?

i remember when i was like 5, i was still sleeping wen my parents, and i woke up to my parents having sex, that happened a few times, then when me and my 4 year old brother walked in on them having sex a few months ago btw, how wuld u not know wat they were doing?

i woke up to my parents having sex next to me when i was 11 lol it was nasty but how did you not notice?

Randen_fml 0

that's ****** up on there part.

samba6970 0

parents are human too...but yeah they should've locked their doors....but you should probably knock first and not peep...for those who find their parents having sex while their on the parents bed....maybe they can't hold it in considering the kids sleeps with them every night.... well...at least you life probably wouldn't be ****** up in the future for having a divorced parents due to not enough sex...

campbellshayla73 0