By lexigan4 - 29/10/2014 19:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I walked in on my little brother making a Devil's trap so he could capture the demon he thinks is possessing my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 219
You deserved it 3 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it doesn't work, you may be looking at a ghost possession.

Comments

I used to have a hamster, and the scratching on the cage at night could be pretty freaky when you're half asleep and in the dark. Not like a demon, though!

Why does he possess the knowledge to construct a "Devil's Trap"?

rocker_chick23 27

He has been watching too much Supernatural.

You can find out just about anything from Google, even stuff you later wish you hadn't.

Several ways. Probably from Supernatural, most the comments like this theory. The writers research stuff pretty thoroughly. Old books, often written by catholic priests. Or just the internet.

First the demon possesses the hamster then the family dog. Stop it early while you can.

Because if it gets the cat it's next stop is world domination.

llamarrama01 21
rocker_chick23 27

Get the ghost facers too. It might be a ghost possession instead of demons.

#22 We'll only call them because Sam and Dean show up whenever they screw up.

I think I'd rather have Sam... *spoilers* I'd rather not take the chance of Dean flipping out and murdering me.

thank you for spoiler tagging, some dick already spoiled possibly the biggest twist of the series for me

Supernatural. My family watches it. My brother and father have put the cat in a devils trap and try to exercise her on a daily basis. It's not that uncommon.

salvorican 24

Well that makes sense. Cats are adorable evil creatures.

llamarrama01 21

Could've just had Cas interrogate it. He's good at it.

Trying to cram a cat into anything is a good way to turn it into a shrieking chainsaw with fur. Jesus Christ.

you might want to hide your hamster from now on

Mind telling me how I can get my hands on one of these "Devil traps"? Need it for school

Large open floor space, chalk (or spray paint if you want something sturdier) and hours binge watching Supernatural.

HeadlessSparrow 20

make sure he knows the spell to get the demon out!

gameover18 17