By Marty - 24/08/2011 17:14 - United States

Today, I've gotten the most calls of my life. Turns out the idiot who changed the sign on my local Pizza Hut put up the wrong phone number. My phone number. I've already received 16 calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 570
You deserved it 2 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilikeemsmall 4

Maybe you should start making pizza and sell it.

Act like your some kid who works there and take peoples orders. just never do anything so they go to the pizza place and complane.

Comments

I would start making pizza and delivering them. That mistake could have given you an opportunity.

Answer the phone and pretend to be a morgue they will never call back.

At least you know your bound to have a chick with your number in her phone thats hot in the face

so... I think I speak for everyone when I ask: What's the phone number? // ( stalker status )

elmogoezRAWR 0

Take advantage of your phone's newfound popularity. Use your voicemail to spread some encouraging words, like "Be your best" or "Justin Beiber sucks ****."

Start taking pizza orders? "Okay, that's a large with sausage, green peppers, and onion...see you in about 30 minutes!" You could have a lot of fun....

Start answering the phone "Pizza" - don't say Pizza Hut, they can get you for that - then start ******* with people's heads - tell them you've run out of pizza - or start making up new pizzas for people to try "Would you like to try our new kitten pizza? Loaded with cheese, sauce and fresh killed kitten" "Sir, would you like to try our new soft turd pizza? After baking in our oven I personally lay a fresh corn filled turd on each pizza." You'll never get tired of their reactions!

You should talk 33, you got 1 thumbs down while 25 got 3 thumbs up so fail @25 you sir are a win, although I would suggest "on the rag" pizza, or "long italian sausage, white sauce" pizza if you get what I mean ;)

hairguitarhero 5
sirhobothesecond 3
perdix 29

Take the order and the address and then go sell them some Amway products.