By anonymous - 09/09/2012 06:15 - United States

Today, I tripped over my dog and landed on my face while trying to prove to my father that I can walk and chew gum at the same time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 300
You deserved it 26 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. You just can't walk, chew gum, and navigate around the dog at the same time.

Keep practicing, and maybe one day you will prove them all wrong!

Comments

Anyone who has a dog deserves that...

ikickgingers 15

The dog is for companionship not dinner, bro. We eat cows... Not puppies.

perdix 29

Were you in high heels trying to locate Paraguay? It seems like people are having to prove themselves a lot this week.

Next challege-- pat your head and rub your belly! (:

You remind me of caboose! (I applaud anyone who gets that reference.)

jarockstar27 10

Maybe you can walk and chew the gum, you just cant step over dogs

Please don't try any other type of multitasking, like talking on the phone while driving. That's a very scary thought, if you can't even walk while chewing gum.

foreverboredZ 4

A similar thing happened to me. I was arguing with my sister, and while trying to make a dramatic exit, I tripped over my dog. I tried posting an FML about it too.

Hows it op fault how did they deserve they were probably turned around and was talking to the dad and was telling their dad that they were wrong which is an amazing feeling proving your parents wrong.

This reminds me of 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'

There was an episode where someone told maddie that she bet she couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time

YummiGummi 0