By Anonymous - 25/12/2013 18:27 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to a local drag racing spot to get her more involved with my friends. Her ex showed up and wanted to race me. I won the race, but blew my engine. I had to use his dad's towing service to get my car home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 865
You deserved it 14 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jaycee1209 5

Darn, what a drag that must have been for you.

From the sound of it, maybe he is in high school.

Comments

horizontalline 18
jefrey 9

now have your girlfriend to blow your own shift stick..

you only did it because you were jelouse and you wanted to impress her thats what a real boyfriend does that was very sweet she is lucky to have you

that's honestly really cute. she shouldve been extra sweet to you :)

mrlopez 13

He may have won, but it was a challenge to see who has bigger balls than brain.

Drag racing is incredibly dangerous. You could have seriously hurt or killed yourself or someone else. NO ONE should be impressed by that sort of behavior. YDI for choosing such a reckless method of "showing off".

Yeah and you risk your life driving to and from work everyday and nobody is bitching at you. Just because somebody chooses a certain hobby doesn't give you the right to put said person down. OP clearly has fun drag racing and more then likely knows the danger of the sport. I hate when people like you remind people how dangerous the hobby is we know. Your stupid that is all.

I honestly have no problem with meathead idiots who feel the need to compensate for their lack of length and girth (yes that's a penis reference) showing off for for each other by risking their own lives. But when your choice of an inane hobby puts innocent people (i.e. the public) at risk due to your own stupid behavior, then I believe the more mature members of society have a right and a responsibility to speak out against it.

Maybe you aren't impressed but a lot of people like drag racing so unlucky.. Julie.