By ohsnap - 28/10/2009 10:14 - Australia

Today, I took my car through the car wash. I got bored, so turned the radio on, forgetting that the aerial/antenna on the car is automatic. My car aerial is now bent at a 90 degree angle and about to fall off. The radio is half white noise, half stuff that may or may not be free jazz jam sessions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 697
You deserved it 35 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Get it fixed or get an iPod. I should charge for such insightful advice. Today, I gave away valuable. brilliant advice for free. I'm broke. FML.

How ******* crippling is your ADD if you can't sit through a *four minute carwash* without getting bored? Most people in that situation just relax, look at the pretty multicolored bubbles, then they're on their merry way. You, on the other hand, apparently start gibbering and twitching, starved for stimulation within a minute. If you ever have to sit in a waiting room for more than five minutes, you'll probably have a nervous breakdown.

Comments

You might wanna read the warning sign(s) next time...especially the ones that say Put your antenna down.

Skull_300 0

What the **** were you listening to? The disco song about the Car Wash?

ozymandias_fml 0

What the hell sort of car washes do you have in Australia? I have a fixed antenna, and *never* have had a problem....

Veritas143 0

My dad did the exact same thing a few months ago.

YDI for not listening to an XM radio instead which doesn't need a long antenna! Also, who uses the word "aerial" to refer to an antenna? ROFL

hornetchik 0

Many people, infact id laugh if someone said antenna.

PleaseGirl 0

First of all, you have horrible taste in music. Second of all, you need a high attention span. Third of all, YDI for not paying attention to your surroundings.

1. Record it and sell it as "experimental music." 2. Become famous 3. Receive music awards 4. Be interrupted by Kanye 5. Rinse and repeat

looooooooooooooool those are ******* great steps

meyanna 0

So you couldn't be more a douchebag, could ya? YDI.

People are so ******* judgmental. How many people with the retracting antennae actually notice its function? You're full of shit if you say you remember it or that it is common knowledge. Secondly, how is wanting to hear music a sign of poor attention span? Seeing water splash and bubbles form isn't exciting to everyone, god forbid someone want to entertain themselves. **** you.