By Anonymous - 17/02/2015 19:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my boyfriend to a family dinner. Not an hour later, I walked in on my sister giving him a handjob in her room. And what's worse, my first reaction was just to wonder why he'd bother cheating on me for just a handjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 481
You deserved it 4 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell just gives a handjob anyway? That's about as exciting as cheating on your diet with broccoli soda.

Hey, you can't expect your sister to go all the way on a first date. What kind of a girl do you think she is?

Comments

I'd go tell mom and dad! Lol seriously tho, that's a crappy sister and boyfriend. I would have thrown both of them out of a window....

Who just gives away handjobs? That's weird.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

the poor guy is just human, what if the sister wore yoga pants, that's all it takes to get aroused now days

Sisters off limits .... U seriously suggesting it's her sister fault?wth

#69 its BOTH their fault. Actually it's even worse on the sister's part, because boyfriends may come and go, but family is forever, and to do that as a sister, is beyond low, and #50, yer an idiot.

@#69 it is obviously 100% her sisters fault, as well as 100% her boyfriends fault. It takes two to get into that kind of situation. It would be interesting to find out who initiated it though ... or maybe op and her sister are twins ... Then it could be the bf is just super clueless.

"God help the Mister who gets between me and my sister; and God help the sister who gives a hand job to my man".

rldostie 19

Your sister sounds very young. Tell your parents. Hopefully they can try to talk the ***** out of her. Plus you get to embarrass her as a little bit of revenge.

it must have been a darn good hand job for it to be worth cheating over!

First of all, I hope you dumped him. Secondly, I hope you punched your sister in the face because that's ****** up.

that's crazy such a bad day it's insane that it was with your sister after a family dinner