By Anonymous - 18/12/2014 22:45 - United States - Traverse City

Spicy
Today, I found out my girlfriend and all of our friends have begun referring to the time I was meant to lose my virginity, but couldn't get hard, as the "cheese stick incident." They all think it's hilarious, and the worst part is that it's actually a pretty appropriate description. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 355
You deserved it 4 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the plus side, cheese sticks are delicious. Maybe that will work in your favor?

AviKerensky 17

You cheddar make it work next time.

Comments

Chiroptera_Man 10

Aw cheese, better luck next time.

On the plus side, cheese sticks are delicious. Maybe that will work in your favor?

Munsters. The lot of you. You Colby jacked the conversation!

OP, are you Jack? ...from Monterey?

OlChickenBeard 16

Unless she's lactose intolerant.

Queen_of_Night 20

These cheesy puns are unbrielivable. Too Gouda to be true in fact. I believe they'll get fetta with age though.

I harvarti think its the time for such cheesy puns. If you all keep this up, you'll end up forever provolone. Now say your prayers, rub the Gouda's belly, and meditate on your actions.

shanebob 15
shanebob 15

You guys really shredded this comment thread

19990231 29

I'm just trying to wonder how all your friends know about this?

OP said his girlfriend and friends. So I'm assuming his girlfriend blabbed..?

19990231 29

At least he didn't cut the cheese

#30: Actually that would probably be much less humiliating for the OP.

AviKerensky 17

You cheddar make it work next time.

Rawrshi 25

Gouda pun! I snickered and I'm not sorry.

orbit 22

Stop feeling so bleu. Cheese your sensitive.

tony1891 22

these puns are cheesy no? fine. I'll stay over here provalone.

I'm sorry they aren't sensitive to your feelings. But in all honesty, it's quite common for one's first time to not be good, or to be embarrassing. I know mine was. Try your best to not let the remarks bother you. It's only fun to pick on someone if you get a reaction out of it.

agreed, if you laugh and joke about it too it will make you less insecure about it, and take some of the pressure off you to perform well next time. Plus if they see it doesn't bother you the fun will wear off for them and they'll stop. Sorry to hear that happened to you, but it really isn't uncommon and you shouldn't let it get to you.

I bet that makes you feel very secondairy

Eliseopwns 22

Your friends are really extra-sharp when it comes to descriptions, eh? Happens to some of us, it's something to work on but nothing to be ashamed of.

That's horrible that your girlfriend would talk to your friends about something personal for you two! My condolences OP.

Nothing said it was personal to them, just hat t happened. Could of bee last gf.