By razgriz1 - 20/08/2009 05:45 - United States

Today, I took a cute girl out to an arcade date, and mercilessly dominated her in every game there, to the point she refused to talk to me afterwards. Gamer Pride: 1 - Getting Laid: 0. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 260
You deserved it 101 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IMB916 0

You took her to an arcade?! so u could beat her at all the games...? YDI

Xinabeth 0

I am going to say YDI. You shouldn't have "mercilessly dominated" her in the games; you should have let her win a couple at least (IMO).

Comments

Antivirus_fml 0

OP, you did the right thing, if she cant win a game on her own, let her **** herself! PS dont worry, you'll get a better girl than that.

Personally, I would be pissed if you let me win instead of playing fair.

girls like arcades too, just not being beaten at every single game. Mercilessly.

Tokie_fml 0

wait you mean to tell me arcades still exsist?!?!?!?!?!?!? I know where I'm takin my next date if I don't want to get laid!!! YDI numbnuts

boatkicker 4

A lot of girls would love it if you took them to the arcade. The ones that go there often will obviously love it. The ones that don't are usually to shy/embarrassed to go by themselves. To OP: You probably shouldn't have "Mercilessly Dominated" her. Beat her every time if you want, but dont beat her to the gounrd. (haha out of context that totally sounds like i'm encouraging abusive relationships. don't ever do that, kay? oh god)

YDI if you were being overly cocky about winning.

Zubat_fml 0

Girl- When are we going to ****? You- After I beat your ass in pacman! Girl- Nevermind. (walks away)

The point of taking somebody out on a date is to do something you'll BOTH enjoy. Being taken somewhere just to be humiliated probably wasn't her idea of a great date. Eh...go figure.

rayrayy_fml 0

If a guy ever tried taking me to an arcade on a first date, simply to show me how awesome he was at all the games, I'd just never show up. That sounds AWFUL.