By Anonymous - 07/10/2015 13:45 - Belgium - Herenthout

Today, I told one of my classmates for the third time that I'm not into guys and wasn't interested in going on a date with him. He just looked at me blankly and said "So I'll pick you up at 9?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 355
You deserved it 2 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redoxx_fml 22

Tell him sure then give him the wrong address. That'll learn him

Maybe next time you could put it more bluntly to try and get it through his thick skull. Or possibly he is just joking and has a terrible sense of humor.

Comments

There's a female icon at the top of the FML. And would it really matter if OP was a dude? I think it's still obnoxious on the classmates part, regardless of OP's gender.

#51, next to the username in top left corner of the fml, it shows the symbol for either male or female. this one shows female.

If he doesn't leave you alone report him

You might have accidentally missed gendered someone and that's why the person gave you the blank expression.

leogachi 15

@16 If he didn't say "Well I am a girl," to clarify the gender they identify with, then I think it's safe to say Op didn't misgender him. Contrary to SJW opinion, it's up to the individual to make it known if they identify with another gender, and not up to other people to figure it out.

damn, you know your desperate when you do something like that

You should go to your guidance counselor. He's harassing you, and that's not ok. It may seem extreme, but he needs to learn to respect women and stop treating them like that before it gets worse.

countryb_cth 38

I agree this guy may not stop and if he actually comes to your house he may end up stalking you. It may seem like reporting him is a little extreme but you don't want things to escalate.

Stay at a friends place...that your parents don't know about...that should send a vibe of you are not interested...

agree to a fancy date and don't show up

writergirl1029 17

The next time he does that (because there will be a next time), use the name of a male friend who is willing to play along. "Hey, X thinks you're really cute. You're not into guys? One night with him would totally turn you gay. You're missing out." Then when he freaks out, explain that that's exactly how you feel about dating guys.