By jentown11 - 28/09/2009 15:14 - United States

Today, I told my husband I wanted a divorce. He told me he didn't. End of discussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 785
You deserved it 18 025

Same thing different taste

Comments

LMFAO! omg, sorry that made me laugh so much, oh what a dickmunch

fastcared 1

Hey -- Don't you think it is better to talk with your spouse and consider resolving problems, rather than just wake up one day and declare that you want a divorce? Back the truck up!

indianabummer 0

I'm guessing if this is how this discussion went, it's a lot like the whole marriage has gone and the husband is unwilling to even consider changing or talking over anything. OP needs to get out, if he's gonna make it difficult have friends there, move out when he's not around, or call the police

well, you're a woman. you don't have a say. why weren't you making dinner instead of posting this?

danis_fml 12

you should not let yourself be treated like that men are jerks.

"I want a divorce" says wife "Well I don't" replies husband "Okay. So what would you like for dinner"

Yeah, that's pretty much how I pictured the situation.

yourkiddingright_fml 0

Encouraging murder is a crime you know and how did this comment get by the moderator? And why is this showing up under a different post and not the one with shovel and lime?

WHy dont you work on your marriage a little bit, sounds like your unwilling to give it a chance because you didnt suggest a divorce, you "told" him you wanted one. So he "told" you he didnt. Dont take vows of lifelong committment if you cant keep them. To those saying he's abusive, theres absolutely nothing to suggest this in the FML, for all you know its just as likely that SHES abusive so shut up. If he is, then you have good reason to get out of their quickly, but if not get some counseling or try to find out what the problem is. Sounds to me like communication is the main problem.