Take the W

By FML - 18/01/2012 19:41 - United States

Today, I blushed when a fortune cookie said, "You have the attitude of a winner." My self esteem is that low. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 760
You deserved it 4 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not everyone can be a winner. Feel honored.

Glitterhinoceros 14

Buy a lifetime supply of fortune cookies, so whenever you're feeling sad, you get a compliment and a cookie c:

Comments

Not everyone can be a winner. Feel honored.

FireFlie07 20

No, they can't be. But they can give it a shot.

xSonic 9

It was a typo, duh. It was supposed to say,"You have an attitude of a wiener."

yea not every one is a winner..... if everyone is then..... i don't know where I'm supposed to be...

I'm not trying to be depressing, but in reality 11 is right. There just isn't enough room for EVERYONE to be a winner, and plus many aren't given the opportunity to be winners. However, the harder you try the farther you'll go. :)

csickcman 11

So, a winner has a low self-esteem? Damn. I've got it all wrong.

unitedfan11 0

Everyone CAN be a winner. It just depends on what people perceive a winner to be. Some people see a doctor as a winner but others see a manager at McDonalds as a winner. Don't worry OP, the only person that can stop you from being a winner is yourself. It depends on what you perceive as a winner.

OP, you're easily the most amazing person I know, now go out there and have a great day!!

Yes, I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen.

sk8rchick97 0

Go on YouTube, listen to Justin Bieber. Feel good that your voice is deeper than his. Your welcome!

ajswigg 0

That is pretty darn cute lol

fadingfaith 4
jacob4592 0

Lmao that's the same thing I was hearing

borkchop1992 15

All you need is a little sugah to boost that

drawmesunshine 17

I'm pretty sure he's hitting on OP, but in a really creepy way..

Creepy? I find it oddly arousing (Sarcasm)

Well maybe you should work on improving your self esteem!! It may be difficult and take time, but it'll be worth it!

SecretMe00 5

Cookies!!! The irony in this all is that cookies make you fat which lowers self esteem... It's a continuous **** in the ass.

monkeysareyummy 0

You could literally add "in bed" at the end of every fortune and it makes it x10 hilarious.

whosays1 7

To make it 20X funnier, you say in bed, naked

You will have a very successful career, ...in bed.

Glitterhinoceros 14

Buy a lifetime supply of fortune cookies, so whenever you're feeling sad, you get a compliment and a cookie c:

justin0562 2

I love fortune cookies, except when I ask for one at a Japanese restaraunt and get cussed out because apparently they're a Chinese thing.......

What's wrong with a compliment from a cookie??

Poser1337 5

Nothing. Just don't trust the cookie.

89- thats the cake you shouldnt be trusting.