By yup - 05/06/2011 07:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I thought it would be hot if I sent my boyfriend kinky message. He didn't reply so I sent a few more. 10 minutes later I got a reply saying, "Honey, this is his mom and you should be a little less desperate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 197
You deserved it 57 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that kinda sucks... but ydi. you should've stopped after one.

Comments

could be worse, she couldve gone along with it

SmallTownCutie 0

Oh my god, that would've made an even better FML! "Today, me and my boyfriend were exchanging dirty texts. Later, when we met up for dinner I brought it up. He had no idea what I was talking about. Turns out his mom picked up his phone, saw the message, and decided to play along. FML.

sematariux 7

even asked if i wanted a mustache ride lol

You totally deserved it! Give a person a break, you don't have to text him every 2 seconds! get your own life, he has one!

where does it say they talk every two seconds? maybe they haven't talked for a while and she wanted to have fun. you don't know that.

AAShah 0

Honestly, do you think that you are NOT desperate? You shouldve stopped after 1 or 2.

YDI for sending multiple messages. if one doesn't spark his interest then maybe he's busy.

Why would you just send him a message like that out of the blue, And keep sending them after he didn't respond? Either he's not horny, or he's not there. That was just bad decision making OP.

runninbrotha 0

or he hates you and wants u to **** off... just sayin

atomicbaboon 0

is that why you're runnin, brotha? because your boyfriend hates you?

corynchaos 0

Why does your boyfriends mom have his phone? maybe mommy's boy should grow up a little before you send kinky messages.

sourgirl101 28

Or the boyfriend should put his phone on a lock setting. I've run across my son's cell. Especially, when it's charging. I would never dream of reading his private messages yet alone replying to the sender.

TheDrifter 23

You're no fun. I get great joy out of messing with people who send inappropriate messages to my daughters when they leave their phones out. Of course when they first got them I had to take them at night or they'd stay up all night texting and web surfing. That might be the case with op's bf too, if they're younger teens.

a_nutritionist 10

i guess 24 has never left their phone unattended for longer than 8 seconds. switch off once in a while, itll do those fried braincells of yours some good so you can understand how this may have occurred...

Mrrevorp 0

well she's got a point you ate quite desperate, and creepy

YDI for sexting save that shit for the next time y'all see each other. It's safer and unless you gave a stalker nobody else can see you.

**** your picture stupid redneck ass