By gentileman - 16/03/2009 17:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I texted my college boyfriend to tell him how terrible I felt about cheating. He replied saying he was so relieved because he had been cheating on me with a girl in his dorm. I was talking about my math exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 564
You deserved it 88

Top comments

LOL well atleast you know the truth now!~ and how can the OP deserve it??? idgi

bitchinstopshere 0

Comments

RaC_fml 0

Maybe he only said he cheated beacuse he thought u did on him so he wanted to make you think that's what he did, I did that one time to one of my ex's when he said he cheated on me so I could hurt him right back lol

Wow what a butthole. Dump. Him. And stop cheating on exams. It's not good At least you felt bad for that. But yeah dump him. He's a jerk.

_Elizabeth_ 0

Wow, what a jerkface. With your ambiguity, you got him to admit to cheating though. So that's good, that you now know. And, yea, dump him. And study!

someone1414 0

wow, your bf is a two timer. & don't cheat on tests!

Be positive girl, least you found out now. Thanks to cheating in math?

grahjnn 0

Well would you look at that? And they tell you not to cheat in school. You could have gone on to marry a cheater. Bah! Principals and teachers are the bastards I say.

compasseagle89 8

@ 12 and 16: you are both morons - that is not what karma is - karma is the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences - keyword: FUTURE. gah, i hate it when people misuse words and phrases.

Oscar_Wilde 0

Hinduism, Buddhism . action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation. Gah, I hate when people post whiny posts that aren't even true.

LittleMissMack 0

I agree with #21. Been there, done that. So I guess you guys need to sit down and have a little chat. I mean he might have really cheated on you, or he might have been hurt that you would cheat on him. Either way, who texts ambiguous texts like that? Did he know you planned on cheating on your exam? Do you cheat on exams all the time? Meh, I don't think you deserved to find out he was cheating, but I think you deserve texting classes. Lots of these FMLs could have been prevented if the person posting knew how to properly text.

krysx 0

uh everyone deserves to know that their bf/gf is cheating. would you rather her have married the cheater? that would have really been fml.