By princeronron - 08/09/2015 02:02 - Switzerland - Prilly

Today, I spilled the bowl of cat food I'd just filled. I picked it all up in front of my cat, but he refused to eat any of it. I had to put the food back into the packet and fill the bowl all over again. My cat is a prince. FML
I agree, your life sucks 453
You deserved it 114

Top comments

"You feed me, I am your king." - every cat

DMA0712 22

That's the second cat related FML this week. I think they must be planning something.

Comments

When he's hungry enough, he'll eat whatever's in his bowl. You spoil him. YDI.

See this is why i don't have a cat...THE ONLY CATS I LIKE ARE TAYLOR SWIFT'S CATS

Well I have a cat named Prince....and he takes his name to heart. He does the same thing. Though princess...she literally has to be escorted by piggy back to her food....every hour....she refuses to walk to her bowl. And she's a little over a year old.

dave20012 15

I once had a dog that never drank tap water ONLY filtered she would even smell the water and knew the difference. And her food had to be warm never cold if it was cold she'd sit right next to me and beg for my food off my plate.

Option two. Leave the food where it is and let the cat starve till he eats it.

This is why I stopped over-spoiling my cats, I used to before but they were getting way too demanding, needy and clingy! Was becoming worse then my ex-boyfriend.

In Ancient Egypt, cats were worshipped as gods. They have not forgotten this fact.

Yeah well you keep that ruddy cat of yours away from me Hermione!

My dog is the same way !!! Its funny how they have US TRAINED ??

You're not the only cat owner to do that. My cats a snob too. He also turns down his food if he can see the bottom of the bowl