By princeronron - 08/09/2015 02:02 - Switzerland - Prilly

Today, I spilled the bowl of cat food I'd just filled. I picked it all up in front of my cat, but he refused to eat any of it. I had to put the food back into the packet and fill the bowl all over again. My cat is a prince. FML
I agree, your life sucks 453
You deserved it 114

Top comments

"You feed me, I am your king." - every cat

DMA0712 22

That's the second cat related FML this week. I think they must be planning something.

Comments

Meanwhile a DOG would be like, "Naw man I got this," and clean up the spillage.

The best part about having a dog is that anytime you spill food, you don't have to clean it up XD

Nissi 17

This is what I go through just about every day. My boy needs fresh food. If it's been sitting out for hours, oh heavens, no!

thats when you leave it, he will learn either I eat what im given, or I dont eat, eventually he would be hungry enough to eat it

Sady_Ct 37

Dogs have owners, cats have slaves...

Sady_Ct 37

If so many of y'all just think "shut up and eat what I give you" then why the hell do you have a pet animal anyway? That's not a kind way to treat an animal. If you had no control over your own food, and the person who ran the house gave you something that smelled and tasted vile to you, then nothing else because "if you're really hungry you'll eat it," how much love and affection would you feel towards them? The goal of pet ownership is comfort and companionship, not Stockholm syndrome.

My cat is just like yours then. And he gives me the worst stare ever if the bottom of the bowl is not completely covered. "Are you trying to starve me, human?"

I have like 8 cats. They're all assholes. Me and my dog are on a team against my cats. the cats are winning.