By bobbeta30 - 11/01/2012 16:33 - United States

Today, I spent five dollars on a virtual cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 403
You deserved it 44 459

bobbeta30 tells us more.

i'm the OP, I just stumbled upon this FML after over 4 years.. I'm pleased to announce that I've moved on from spending $5 on virtual cats to over $300 on virtual anime girl cards. and I have 2 real cats now. don't let your dreams be dreams, guys

Top comments

Why not just give a real one a home and adopt?

I'm guessing that's not the type of pussy you thought you were paying for?

Comments

ThaBeasty01 5

looks like you arent alone in your picture ,, ha

Why not buy a virtual girlfriend... better then a virtual cat. Anyday.

Who needs a virtual girlfriend when you can get free ****?

stevenJB 25

It took me like a minute trying to click this FML on my iPod. :,O

monkeysuncle213 6
ShroomsOnAcid 16

Took me less than half a second on Android. ;)

The_Troller 14

Click the story below it and use the arrows on the top right to go up one. Problem solved.

You coulda just clicked on the FML below it then click the arrow up

Damn, 46 beat me to it. I thought I was clever for a second there.

seriouslythat 6
L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

145- Actually, I'm using an apple product and it only took me less than a second to open this on my iPhone.

hellbilly205 17

Or if you dont feel like going through the process of clicking another FML, alls you have to do is click the right corner right on the edge. WORKS EVERYTIME.

Wow you life is so sad. Sorry to hear that.

That's only the beginning, you will have to spend thousands on the virtual vet!

Today, I spent 5 minutes trying to click on this fml, while using my iPhone.

Let's fast forward 40 years, I bet we'll find this person locked in their house hiding in their corner surrounded by cats and calling them all " My Precious"

GoW_Chick 14

So you spent money on pussy, and I bet you didn't get anything in return, all that clicking on the mouse for nothing, damn.