By lovebigmacs - 06/10/2009 23:32 - United States

Today, I showed my boyfriend the new tattoo of a butterfly that I'd gotten on my lower back. He said, "It looks like it's flying when your rolls jiggle." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 139
You deserved it 41 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for getting a tramp stamp, and of something as cheesy and overdone as a butterfly. That is all.

It can flap its wings when you're getting it doggy style :D Pretend you're flyingggg. wheeeeeeee Oh wait, you're too fat to fly...

Comments

mzshorty 0

you should have lost weight first... well if you even trying that is mrs.BIGMAC

MissNat_fml 0

who decided it was a tramp stamp anyways... ffs. not all girls are ******.

"that I'd gotten on my lower back" "gotten on my lower back" "my lower back" OP said it.

MissNat_fml 0

ok yes i do know what OP said, what i meant was no one has to call it a tramp stamp is rather rude.. but anyways i did find this fml funny

Lower back tattoo = Yes buying me a drink in a bar will work.

fretforyerlatte 0

i take it 21 has a tramp stamp.

^ Agreed Any tattoo on your lower back is considered a "tramp stamp". Too bad if the truth seems rude.

thats bullshit even if the OP would like to pierce her nipples, belly button, clit, ears, nose, eyebrows and maybe her ******* forehead get a full body tattoo hang ****** from her ears wear miniskirts still does NOT mean shes easy just cuz you are cant get over yourselfs doesnt mean other people shouldnt do crap its people like yall that piss me off for labeling without a reason.. the only way you can and may call her a tramp/****/***** if she would have left with 2 guys at the same time....

also id like to add that if i ever hear someone in real life use the words tramp and stamp in one sentence i will pinch them in the ******' face >.<

CPP 0

Can you guys stop being so offensive about her weight? If you're gonna insult her, focus on the fact that she was dumb enough to get a tramp stamp.

NotLyingAboutIt 0

i agree...... WTH would posses the OP to get a tramp Stamp if she has rolls that jiggle......beside half of you people are probably her size or bigger so STFU!!!!

Fat people are stupid because they don't know when to put the cake DOWN. We ARE insulting her intelligence, just in multiple ways.

byob_fml 0

i dont understand fat people. if you like food so much, eat healthy food..

97- Healthy food is expensive. I'm not saying that I condone just eating all the food you can get your hands on, but unfortunately 5 McDoubles are about the same price as one salad (at least where I work).

A fat girl with a butterfly tramp stamp. Go kill yourself.

jesus christ man. you don't even know this person, chill out

YDI for getting a tramp stamp of a butterfly unless you can write a 750+ word essay outlining your reasoning on why you chose this design and location. Endnotes should be provided. No wikipedia citations.

You got a butterfly tramp stamp and you want us to feel sorry for you ?

Can you people stop focusing on the fact that she is fat? Jesus. I bet none of you jackasses have "perfect" bodies. Stop being shallow twats. Now, lets focus on the fact that its a butterfly tramp stamp and those are just.....unfair.

The fact that she is fat directly correlates with the fact that her tramp wings are animated.

I may not have a perfect body, considering only 4% of my body consists of fat. And I guess Bruce Lee was awesomely perfect because he was almost at 0%. But then again, that fact killed him. Anyhow, YDI. Those tattoos belong on hot bodies like Megan Fox's or almost every girl at my school. They're made for taut skin. :3 Now go work out, so that the tattoo isn't a complete waste of money. ._.

invisiblerabbit 0

My penis is my life, I call it "Bernard", after my grandfather, who was a big a dick as me.