By abbacjt - 16/01/2009 17:51 - United States

Today, I sent my sister a text about how fat I was becoming and looking as disgusting as my ex-husband. When I checked to see if she had received it I saw that I had accidentally sent it to my ex-father in law. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 772
You deserved it 26 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Why do you have your ex father in law in your contact list?

I kind of agree with #4. Why would you be telling your sister how fat you are, anyway? And why would you marry a fat guy you thought was disgusting?

Comments

G_thelegend 0

why do u even HAVE your father in laws mobile number? why do you have your EX father in laws mobile number? YDI for even having him in ur phone!

lkrunner101 7

I see why he's an ex.. ydi

Why would you keep the that number? Idiot.

beauty_life_love 7

Let's hope Ex Father In Law doesn't have texting?

Tristyxxx 24

I'm torn between wanting to punch her or just hug you.

My mom has put all her kids through hell. She brings in drug addicts and thugs into the house, knows all of her daughters have been molested and raped, and doesn't care. my sister is 17 and addicted to drugs and she let her bf kick me out of the house when i was 15. I was mugged one night and she told me to shut up cause he was asleep. I attempted suicide 3 times and she pretends to care only when people are around, when we're alone she tells me to quit my shit. Once i turned 16 and got a job she let me back in but demanded i paid rent. my dad is paying child support to her and she won't let me or my sister havea cent of it, and we don't even live with her. She uses the money to buy drugs for her unemployed bf.

wow im so sorry your mom did that to you. moms are suppose to be loving and supportive suppose to be but they arent always. when i was expecting my first one mom told me to leave town so no pne would know she was a grandma and if she was lucky the baby would die. of course she dont remember that.

I never get how people can mix up two persons when texting.