By Lies - 19/08/2009 02:44 - United States

Today, I saw the girl I had started dating changed her Facebook relationship status to "In a relationship". Naturally, I changed mine too. The next time I logged on, she had commented, "Really?! Who?!" She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 778
You deserved it 5 951

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HAHAHAHA poor guy :( apparently you arent dating?

FML needs a category called "Social Networking Site Miscommunications." :-/

Comments

She must either be extremely stupid or a serious stoner or both.

FML needs a category called "Social Networking Site Miscommunications." :-/

YDI, for having such a dumb girlfriend man.

djb23 0

or maybe she was just trying to make a joke? wow..

NGM_47 0

Wouldn't her profile page say "In a relationship with [INSERT NAME HERE]" somewhere on the left side of her page or about me section...? You should have checked that first! And also, maybe your idea of a relationship wasn't really a relationship at all =/ I wish I knew what happened next...

Not necessarily. Before My boyfriend had facebook, it just showed that I was "in a relationship". It could've been something similar, maybe. Assuming she didn't mean with the OP.

djb23 0

if she was serious though, I think a couple things can be assumed from this FML: a) you're not dating her and never were. or let me rephrase that, she's not dating you and never was. b) you went on a friend date with her and epically misread some signals, or maybe you had a random hook up. c) hate to be one of those people, but outside of some awkwardness with her (who you're not dating anyway so it doesn't matter) your life isn't close to being ******. d) what the hell is wrong with you, tell her your friends ****** with your facebook and cherish the fact that you have a booty call and not a girlfriend!

NGM_47 0

Wouldn't her profile page say "In a relationship with [INSERT NAME HERE]" somewhere on the left side of her page or about me section...? You should have checked that first! And also, maybe your idea of a relationship wasn't really a relationship at all =/ I wish I knew what happened next... (I keep posting this comment and it keeps going away!)

It appeared. Just refresh your page and stop spamming

NGM_47 0

How is that spamming? It's not like I'm advertising something, it was only posted twice...and I did refresh the page, it still isn't there, #19 is missing on my computer.

kacie_fml 0

not really. alot of people just put it to "in a relationship". you dont have to specify who.