By Anonymous - 27/11/2013 16:28 - United States - Beachwood

Today, I saw my long-distance boyfriend for the first time in 8 months. He dumped me on the spot because I was "uglier" than he remembered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 014
You deserved it 9 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve better OP. He sounds like an ass

raininginseattle 9

Now he'll be your long distance douche bag.

Comments

Wasn't a real relationship to begin with.. You should never be with someone until you actual know them. Sorry but you deserved this one. You will learn from it and you will be a better, stronger person because of the experience so no need to complain anyways.

She said it was the first time she saw him IN EIGHT MONTHS, implying she's seen him before, but hasn't seen him for 8 months. Jeez. She didn't deserve it. That guy is a douche canoe. And so are you. Read it clearly next time.

Eh no, I know plenty of people who had strong online relationships and when they met in person it was exactly like it was online. As long as you tell the truth and act exactly as you would if in person, there's no difference.

#89 you can step down from your high horse since you didn't realise OP is a guy.

I bet he was cheating on you and felt like this was his only way out. Good you are rid of him.

Darkreign333 23

OP, I feel your pain. I had the same thing happen. And don't listen to anyone else about it "not being real" because no one is going to tell what you feel or decide if it's real. I hope you don't hurt too bad for too long. You only need you to be happy so don't worry.

Oh daym... Thats cold. But Whatever Gal you to Beautiful for that poo anyway! x