By Anonymous - 23/07/2016 18:36 - United States - Ridgewood

Today, I saw a homeless man on the street and decided to give him the dollar bill I had left in my wallet. He said "Thank you" then as I turned to walk away, he muttered "Cheap-ass cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 122
You deserved it 1 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Some people are just plain ungrateful smh

Comments

Follow him around, and the first chance you get, push him over then run

Walk your ass back over there and take it back.

pussy_crusher 7

I'm so sorry OP! I know how awful it is to be unappreciated, but it's even worse to be insulted! Perhaps next time you could donate money or your time to an organization that helps feed, clothe, or shelter the homeless. That way your money and efforts will go directly to people who really need it and you won't have to deal with greedy and unappreciative people. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help someone. We could use more kind hearted people like yourself!

I dunno if you can get more direct than giving the money directly to the homeless person. Seems like what you really want is a bit more indirectness.

And that right there is why i never give anything to beggars. Most of them arent even homeless or needy anyways, they're just scammers.

ShortieRose 30

There is/was a "homeless" lady in Toronto.. she was known as "shaky lady". She begged on the steps of a building. Anyways, someone got suspicious... watched her for the day. At 5pm she got up, got into her BMW and drove to her condo.... We live in a bad world filled with a lot of bad people

If people on the street really need help, they go to shelters. People who beg on the street are scammers, and feel entitled to other people's money. Pan handlers are working an alternative job, one that only benefits themselves.

Talis99 26

If that had been me... oh, bitch mode activated. Would have screamed him into submission and made NJ stereotypes proud. The absolute nerve. Well, he didn't, but I'LL thank you for being a decent human being. So thank you.

nowires0099 1

Most of these guys (probably this guy, too) have mental issues. I wouldn't take it personally. Don't let this incident curb your giving.

I hope you turned around and kicked his teeth in

Karma doesn't exist. Are all homeless people homeless because they're bad people?