By Dutchee - 23/01/2012 11:27 - Netherlands

Today, I realized the universal beauty that can be found in a pancake. I'm not sure if I have reached spiritual enlightenment, or if I should have my head examined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 854
You deserved it 7 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you mean blueberry pancake, you're off the hook.

GoW_Chick 14

I know what you mean pancakes can be very beautiful ... *sniffle*

Comments

graphicstyle7 17

Universal beauty can be found in anything. You're fine. Enjoy your insights and don't be so critical of yourself!

Head examined? Not at all, pancakes are pure beauty, especially when smothered in butter, covered in real maple syrup and accompanied by a side of bacon and sausage with a steaming cup of coffee and ice cold fresh orange juice next to the plate! Shit, I just drooled all over my keyboard.....

I just got really hungry. Huh, strange.

Hedda1 0

Sure you was'nt high or something

The only thing more beautiful than a pancake is a stack of pancakes swimming in a shallow pool of medium amber maple syrup, with a pat of butter between each lovely, fluffy cake, and sitting next to a pile of crispy bacon.

What is with these wacky FML's lately? Or maybe I'm the one going crazy..

No you're not crazy, the FML staff are the crazy ones at the FML staff meetings. THEY go crazy snorting crushed yucca roots and smoking almonds and dehydrated soybeans while preforming some sacred ritual to choose these wacky FML's. True ******* story...

I often find life's meaning in my food, daily. It's completely normal..

joee182 3

would you like your pancake with bacon or sausage?

Mikeshane12 1

chocolate chip pancakes are the best....