Zaps you dead

By FirstWeekFail - 04/09/2018 18:30

Spicy
Today, I was bitching to my mom on the phone about the long, boring paper assignment my Lit professor gave us. Right after saying, "That woman needs to get laid" I heard laughter behind me. I turned around. Hello professor, just on my way to drop the course. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 289
You deserved it 3 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xxWTFxx1981 23

you shouldn't drop the course if she laughed good chance might help your grade...lol

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

Yeah dude, i agree with xxxwtfxxx..? 😅 There's no need for you to change courses.

Comments

xxWTFxx1981 23

you shouldn't drop the course if she laughed good chance might help your grade...lol

ScarletteEve 33

Unless the laughing came from other people watching the situation and not the professor.

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

Yeah dude, i agree with xxxwtfxxx..? 😅 There's no need for you to change courses.

awildwhisper 30

It's embarrassing, but it sounds like the teacher has a good sense of humor and wasn't offended. Take it as an unexpected ice breaker for the class :)

EarthsMightiestHeroes 20

I see a successful quest in your future... a successful quest to drop all your classes, because clearly, you are not ready for college.

julfunky 29

Rule one when it comes to talking about people: make sure there is no way in hell they can hear you.

A lit class with long boring writing assignments? Imagine that...

I'm really tired of this "she just needs to get laid" bs. It's not even funny.

tounces7 27

Pretty sure it wasn't meant to be funny, pretty sure it was meant to be an irritated jab at someone making her life more difficult.

Two things. First, why day stuff like that where the prof could be in earshot? Dumb! Two, how do you know she was laughing at what you said? What toy said wasn't THAT funny.

adelaine782002 17

I had a stroke trying to understand what you said..🤔😫

my apologies, the last comment was a little difficult to understand. Two things. First, why say things like that when your Prof could be within earshot? dumb! Second, how do you know the Prof was laughing at what you said? what you said was not really that funny.

I think it becomes funnier when you hear someone saying that about you when they don't know you are there.

Joker527 3

When you're in any type of school or work setting and you are talking about someone it is always wise to turn around 3000 times beforehand.