By alchy - 02/05/2011 04:46 - United States

Today, I realized that the cashier at the liquor store and I are already on a first-name basis. I just moved to this town a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 971
You deserved it 36 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5
imnotcraZ 0

Charlie sheen? is that you?

Comments

chanma 0

big deal, the cashier knows your name.. so what?

buy in larger quantities to cut the constant trips ya drunk

jenaandtyler4eva 0

go get some help and stop buying so much liquor and beer and why not do something fun movies mall buying something nice for your self i really don't see why people drink and smoke for

weell...that was kind of uncalled for. i mean, its great that you have your opinion you can stick to, but dont expect everyone else to agree with you just because its expressed in a sanctimonious and self-righteous way...

Seriously what is the big deal that you are on a first name basis with a cashier, like others have said maybe they are good with names and is friendly. Would you say FML if you were on a first name basis with the grocery store cashier after being in a town for a week? no. alot of cashiers and such are encouraged to use a customer's name when they can especially if they are competing with bigger stores because it is more friendly and personable than saying ma'am or sir. And since it is a liquor store you had to show your ID and they took note of your name and either introduced themselves or you saw their name tag. On the other hand you could be a drunken slot that has to go buy more booze constantly to keep that perfect level of shit faced.

lilponygurrl 0

you should invite him/ her to your Alcoholics Annonymous sessions.

It's called good customer service, get over yourself!!!

you got problems or they are stalkerish. I think the former is true

jdeshnerx3 0

what's so bad about that?