By MaKaDa - 23/09/2009 11:28 - United States

Today, I realized that my coach doesn't close the door and the blinds to perform half-naked body checks (to make sure his team is in shape) on anyone else but me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 692
You deserved it 4 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zrhcrx 0

report him...that behavior sounds suspicious

I could be wrong, but I think sexual abuse goes quite a lot further than simply "FML"...

Comments

Only 2 things come from texas, Steers and Queers!

Jincos 0

...to prove how fit you are! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haa!

wow, report that ass for his "body checks"

DbeX 0

Fake. Theres no windows in locker rooms you ****** idiots

caticaticati 3

Actually, in my high school and middle school locker rooms, the gym teachers/coaches had offices in the locker room, and the OFFICES had windows - not the actual locker rooms. But I believe OP means she goes into the coach's office and the coach shuts the office door and closes the blinds on windows that allow the rest of the locker room to look in.

I've seen many locker rooms with windows seeing through the coaches office, and the rest of the locker room .

plexico and toxi watever Pm each other your msn or watever then have a nice weird ass convo with one another in private play nice have fun

We do take advantage of the other forms of communication. However, if people weren't supposed to have convos in here, there would be no reply button. A lot of users are entertained by us. Sorry if it bothers you.* *That wasn't sarcastic. I'm not being a bitch. Just thought I'd state my view on it.

hey im trying out the reply button, ive never used this before im being a dick, because i am my bad

Wow, The_Pleb, You sound like a grumpy, old man. And coming from me, you must be really grumpy, and REALLY old!

I took this as "I'm gross therefore he shuts the blinds so no one else has to see my lumpy body." If the coach IS molesting him/her, THAT would be the FML, not "My coach closes the blinds." This is either very poorly worded, very understated, or just dumb.

I was thinking that this guy just realized he was really fat, and the coach closed the door because he didn't want to embarrass him in front of his teammates, while the rest of the team is relatively fit so it doesn't really matter if he leaves the door open.

YDI for being stupid enough to not think of it as suspicious