By MaKaDa - 23/09/2009 11:28 - United States

Today, I realized that my coach doesn't close the door and the blinds to perform half-naked body checks (to make sure his team is in shape) on anyone else but me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 692
You deserved it 4 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zrhcrx 0

report him...that behavior sounds suspicious

I could be wrong, but I think sexual abuse goes quite a lot further than simply "FML"...

Comments

Another possibility is that the coach is protecting you from embarrassment because the answer to the question of whether you are in shape is a big, fat NO.

bubblybrooke 12

wow that's creepy. is he allowed to do that? male or female? which half?

After looking at your profile and finding our you are in fact a girl this is a YDI for just now thinking this was a little creepy. You probably should have said something within the first second this happened the very first time. Spare yourself avoidable sexual harassment

toxico and plexico have some kind of weird ass internet relationship goin on

You're just discovering that now? Do you want a cookie?

I giggled. Yeah, basically what plexico said. Furthermore, great minds think alike, blah blah blah. You should see the other relationships I have with people on here. I've adopted one user. :)

GR3453m0nk3y 4

really?? wow intoxicunt i'd like to hear how that adoption came about

I don't even remember. It would take hours of hunting to find the comments. I didn't literally adopt her, I just call her my kid now. plexi is my future baby-daddy, I have several lovers (sorry, plex, I have problems staying faithful), and now a kid. :)

Oh, how could you, Toxi, I don't even cheat on you with my wife! I guess I shouldn't be so possessive. Once you knock out a bunch of mini-plexes with me (a multi-plex?), you can do whatever you want with your body.

plexi: Hahaha. I'm sorry. It's just that you're not here, so these other people are the next best thing. What if YOU are what I want to do with my body?

Well, then that is you exercising your free will . . . delightfully.

anything_els 0

And why am I surprised, The_Pleb? Go chug some Milk of Magnesia and try to take a dump, you dusty, old fart!

coaches can tell VERY easily whether you're in shape or not just by watching you play... id say 'you should have known' except that it's more likely a case of 'obvious troll is obvious'

bubbarific 0

mayB he justs want to make sure ur in great physical shape jk just playin devil's advocate, hes definitely checking u out