By Oops - 27/08/2010 04:06 - United States

Today, I realized that it wasn't my science partner that smelled bad, it was me. How? The guy I have a crush on handed me a stick of deodorant and said, "Please use it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 860
You deserved it 37 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well u deserved that lol, did you use it !?

Any* you* know* like* like* again. It was torture to read that comment.

Comments

mintcar 9

wow eww you probably smelled like rat shit damn take a freakin shower what are u poor? gross dont come near me smellyass

Maybe it was your science partner that smelled bad and your crush just thought that it was you since you were standing so close. You could just play it off like it wasn't you. lol.

delicious_nom_no 0

ydi for being stank . sorry.

Hect24 0

Dang, I'm sorry, I'm ROFL right now, but I'm sorry

Ariasmake_1 0

poor people shower! op smell because she doesn't take showers.

iloveurmother 0
roxyluv 0

how the *** does that have anything to do with it?

lickmyjock 0

oh I knew a girl like you in HS. Even her feet smelled like puss it was nasty.

redrovaa 0

HOW do you know what pus smells like? And why were you smelling her feet? O_o

Because 29 has a foot fettish and is into really gross kinky shit! He just left the part outta the post that he lost his v-card to her.

Geez, commenters on here just seem to be getting meaner... or maybe there are just more trolls? There could be many reasons why her underarms are unpleasant, not just her "lack of showering". Her deodorant could be really mild. She could be starting puberty and just now growing hair in her underarms - a lot of the time hair just keeps a smell even if she is using deodorant.

Seriously! And in the OP's defense, it has been really hot (upper 90s) in Colorado recently and if her school doesn't have AC, I'm sure most people smell.

I agree. There could be many reasons. And the AC thing, they probably don't have AC. I don't know about Colorado since I live in PA, but most schools in PA and around don't have AC except in like, the computer lab or a room related.

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

OP that's gross and you so need to start practicing good hygiene... that's a big no no right there...