By horny bastard - 16/01/2009 08:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that instead of actually trying to get a job, save money, lose weight, and get thin so I could maybe attempt to date again; I'd rather spend my money on a Fleshlight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 777
You deserved it 41 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See, this is why you will die alone. Not because you're overweight, or because you don't have a job- though, those things certainly don't help. But because you have no ambition, no aspirations, no hopes, no desires, no drive. As a woman, I can definitively say that there is nothing less attractive than self-imposed hopelessness. That sort of depression is absolutely contagious. I'm sure you have positive traits, but this post has officially labeled you as the worst sort of loser: a boring loser with no desire to change that.

Comments

Perhaps you should see a counselor? It sounds like you are depressed.

Adovock 6

He's depressed because he can't get laid. It happens to a lot of guys. :/

I learned about that when I was twelve or thirteen... Although I don't really... Give a shit about it much. xD

wesurfeveryday 0

number 14 i agree. but why should he stop smoking pot??!!

MukyDaCookie 0

Zach and Miri make a porno anyone?

I was like you once. I even dropped out of college because of it. But then a girl told me the blunt truth like #9 on here and I got motivated. I now own a home which I bought last year at the ripe old age of 21, have a great job, and several attractive girls I've dated. Now, I wasn't fat, so you got that going against you, but I'm sure you can do it, too.

texmas or #9, way to kick him when he's down. sounds like you're talking from experience though, but still not a reason shit all over him like that. he didn't do anything to u.

theflyingmouth 0

#22, he's now "down" right now, he's just pathetic. He has no place ******* women unless he gets sterilized first. The whole point of natural selection is to remove these useless people from the world.

you're a ******* asshole, people like you really piss me off going around thinking you're better than everyone else! you have no idea what type of person the OP is so stop saying shit about them and get a life! your shit stinks just like everyone elses

You dont sterilize people. Everyone here is equal and you have no right to steal their natural abilities so **** off, your no better than OP.

in some ways I agree with #22. and actually we do know what the OP is like he describes himself in the FML. I have been depressed and lonely but I have no sympathy for people who take no steps to better themselves or their circumstances. OP is quite pathetic. that being said I do hope OP turns things around.

WOW. I've lived the fat life, bro. It's just not worth it. haha. It's soooo much better when you don't have to struggle to breathe and fight that lethargic state when waking up in the morning. The ladies like me better, too. ahaha.