By Anonymous - 04/01/2010 07:01 - United States

Today, I realized that getting an awesome new phone with all the new bells and whistles doesn't mean that people will now actually want to talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 026
You deserved it 27 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should get some materialistic friends. Then they won't mind you waving it in their faces.

Comments

YDI, did you try to make some calls yourself?

Congratulations. You are more intelligent than 90% of those people who buy a new cell when the old is still functional. Next step: talk to people to let them know. Then give them your number.

It is... I have the bumper sticker. It also gives the the cops something to pull you over for late at night.

But look at all the people that will talk to you here.

There's probably a good reason no one calls you. First and Foremost, you're probably a loser, have a lame personality or just boring. But what you might want to give a try to is: going out and meeting some more loser people like yourself. :) That way you might be the "cool phone guy" in your loser crew, hence; you might even get called. :)

Rabbity 0

Today, I whined to internet strangers about something that was my fault. FML.

Today I whined to internet strangers about someone whining to internet strangers. FML

I love how writing anything on the internet can get you branded a hypocrite, it's so brilliantly strange :p.

What? I got a cheap phone, and it still has the capabilities to receive fake texts from imaginary friends. Try scripting your email client to do that. Alternatively get a third arm attached. People will talk to you then.