By Anonymous - 14/04/2018 15:00

Today, I realised yesterday was my 30th birthday. What made it worse is that my parents forgot, along with my other relatives and friends. No cards, no texts, no calls, no Facebook messages. Nothing. Happy 30th to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 632
You deserved it 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't you mean, "Happy Belated 30th to me."? Because it seems you forgot about it too!

Obviously you forgot too. Why does it matter others did as well?

Comments

Obviously you forgot too. Why does it matter others did as well?

My Google home was the first one to say happy birthday to me this year, it even sings lol

corky1992 33

Cant really be too upset if you also forgot that it was your birthday.

Welcome to the club. No one in my family has remembered my birthday over the last 20 years, and even as a child it was often forgotten (only remembered a month later when one of my siblings' birthday party was occurring and they would have an "oh yea, your b-day was last month...... Huh" moments.

This is why i hold my own bday parties. If friends/family forget, who cares! I still got cake!

Mungolikecandy 19

If you only just realised it was your 30th birthday yourself you cannot really blame others for forgetting.

TimDowd 9

you forgot too, get over yourself.

It seems you forgot your birthday as well, Samantha Baker.

Forgetting your own birthday is whats making it worse..

You're 30 years old. Stop expecting everyone to congratulate you on living for a year. Since you yourself forgot that date, I question why you feel this was such a slight?