By DriveMeNot - 27/10/2010 00:02 - United States

Today, I reached into my pocket and found my mom's car keys. I'm a four hour drive away, and she obviously can't come to pick them up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 694
You deserved it 7 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Express post it back to her! Not so difficult!

Comments

Elixa 0

wow your really stupid, as punishment you should shove a pineapple up your ass

You're like the most stupid commenter I've ever seen.

ohsuzykuew 0

I agree wholeheartedly with you, 23! I cannot stand this ****! Besides having the worst comments, she thinks everyone wants to see her nasty orange fake ****. She's disgusting!

Elixa 0

nice one. Coming from, mr cool guy in the too tight plaid shirt, taking the stereotypical guy in the bathroom with sunglasses in pic.

Elixa 0

25 your funny! I like you. Wanna be my friend? please be my friend. I'm begging you!!!! your so god damn cool.

sevans 0

lol what is with everyone going in at you Elixa. this is like the third FML where you're getting I to it with someone.

it's *you'RE as in: "you are stupid" dumbass.

Elixa 0

sevens, again lol. I would rather theses trolls hate on me over, someone who has low self esteem, and might take it personally. I don't mind drawing all their negative energy, cuz I don't even look at it before throwing it right back at them.

#48 who are you correcting?? 31 wrote it correctly. you'RE the dumbass.

sourgirl101 28

Hopefully your mom has a spare key until you visit or mail it back to her.

ship them in the mail overnight, it's spendy but not as much as that drive!!

just mail it through the nearest fedex or ups.

UPS or drive for eight hours really your fault here. f your moms life.

thats more of a f*** her life cuz shes the one that has to get them. that is if u dont respect ur mother enough to bring them back to her